July 22, 2010

My new project




Well, I decided to try to design my own rug pattern. I knew I wanted to get some new fall decorations ready for this year. I decided to use my time wisely and I drew up the new pattern and cut out the wool so that on the drive to Michigan I could get alot accomplished. I also would have the pleasure of looking down while my husband drove.... anyone know what I am talking about? I love Larry dearly but I tend to be a back seat driver only I sit in the passenger seat. haha. So whenever he got alittle too close to the car in front of us, went too fast, changed lanes without the turn signal... I was busy working on the rug and my mouth was shut.... Everyone happy! Anyway, back to the rug... I need to work on the flower petals though. I think I need to have less petals so that they will stand out more. What do you think? I plan to take out the petals and re-do them cuz I don't think I can outline them or anything. Oh well live and learn. Hope you are having a good night. Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you came for a visit. I hope you will leave a comment. I love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...