August 11, 2010

I love wednesdays!




I work for a large restaurant and they are closed on wed. and sun....therefore I love wed. and sun. I had grand plans for my day off. I was going to get up before it got too hot and vacumn my car, wash the windows and take it to the car wash. I then planned on running errands and end the day at my company picnic. Well.... I didn't do any of those things except the picnic. I did however get to go to one of my favorite country stores and look around and I did get to go to the thrift store. I found some cute salt and pepper shakers.


Larry went to bed early so I got alittle more done on the rug. Eventhough it was not as planned I still had a very good day off. I looked at so many wonderful blogs. So many things to get the creative juices flowing. lol. Hope you enjoyed your day...whatever it had to offer.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa! Sorry it took me so long to get over here, I just checked my blog (Hooked on Primitives.) I am sure loving your blog, and that fall rug is super!! Please contact me anytime with questions, we are sorta neighbors, I live in Indiana, near Fort Wayne! Your dogs are so adorable! Cathy

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you came for a visit. I hope you will leave a comment. I love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...