November 7, 2011

Larry's latest project

Sunday, I went outside to see what my dear husband was up to. He is always working on something. He kept asking me if I brought out the trash....After the second time...I gave him the look....you know the look....Like....What!.... He said. You didn't even notice did you. So then I knew, I needed to look around. Then I realized. He had made a new trash bin. The old one he had made was getting pretty weak. He found this crate in the trash, it started out alot deeper than in this picture. He cut it down to size, angled the top, made the lid and voila...our new rubbish holder.

He moved it from the driveway to it's new home.

I love how it turned out. I can't wait for it to weather like the old one. Hope you are having a good evening. Lisa



3 comments:

  1. Lisa ~
    That hubby of your is very clever. I'd say he's a keeper for sure!
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are fortunate to have a man who like to build things! I like the style of that bin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Larry~~ You "da" man :)! My husband would not let me live it down if I didn't notice something. He would forever hold it over my head lol.

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you came for a visit. I hope you will leave a comment. I love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...