March 3, 2013

It sure has been awhile....

Well, how have you all been?  It has sure been a long time since my last post.  I have been checking in on you all.  I just haven't felt like I had anything to say. 

Today however, is a new day.  My husband and I always attend the Lake FarmPark Quilt show every year.  My mom and her bestfriend often go with us.  Today was a fun day.  I loved so many of the quilts that were on exhibit.  But this one stole my heart.  I read the label and she saw this quilt in a shop and knew she has to make it....but she doesn't mention the artist or the shop.  The label said Juley Sirianni made this one.  I just looooovvve it. If anyone knows the original artist and how I could get the pattern please let me know.

 This one was also stunning.  I unfortunatly I didn't get the name of the maker of this lovely one.
 I have been working on this beautiful wallhanging by Whimsicals.  This one makes my heart happy.
 I had started this one quite a while back and like way too many of my projects.....it too was set aside.  I got it out last week and put some more together.  I just have the two big churn dash blocks to go.  I don't think I want it to be as big as the original.  I might leave off the top and bottom rows, and just do a simple border.  I just want to get it done before I loose ambition again.
Thanks for stopping by.  I hope all is going well for you.  I hope you enjoyed your visit and will join me again.                                                                                              Lisa


2 comments:

  1. Lisa ~
    SO GOOD to hear from you! I love that project you are working on.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pattern you are looking for is "quilted village" designed by Janet Miller for The City Stitcher. You should be able to find it on line... It is pricey, but I love my finished quilt....

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you came for a visit. I hope you will leave a comment. I love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...