August 10, 2015

Things that have happened since last post.





My husband Larry and I have built a bird aviary in our living room. It is wonderful to watch this little finches up close. 
It measures 10' long by 5' tall and 3' deep. 
This is our other bird cage. We made it out of a bookcase I found at the thrift store for $15. These little guys take up a lot of my time. When I'm not cleaning the cages. I'm watching them interact with each other. I have 12 different variety of finches right now. 

We have unfortunately had to put two of our loved dogs down. Carlee and Marley both had health issues. We miss them so. We have another addition to our family to keep maddee company. Her name is Molly. We have had her for a little over a year now 
She is such a sweet heart. She was so tired when I took this picture. We just got finished fencing in the front yard so they have more room to run around. I'll have to take a picture of that to show ya. 

Anyone else working in a miniature garden/fairy garden?  I started one this summer. I have really enjoyed looking for little things at the thrift store to decorate mine. I found a tin house but it was all Christmasy. I primed it but haven't painted it yet. One more thing on the long to do list. 
It keeps changing but that is the fun part. I'll have to take some newer pictures   I'd love to see your garden if you're working on one. I'm looking forward to next spring. I want to make a much bigger one. I also need to fix this one. The crate at the top will have more houses in it when I get finished. They will be really little ones. 
I hope you have enjoyed my rambling on. I hope you'll stop by again soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you came for a visit. I hope you will leave a comment. I love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...