July 9, 2010

Home Remodeling Projects....



What started out as a simple idea...grew into something else....surprise surprise. Here is Larry taking off the door jam. This is one of two original doors into the only bathroom in our home. Originally, the plan was to close off this doorway into the bathroom, add a toilet infront of the old doorway and put in a new sink. The plumbing was already there. Easy right? Then around 2:30am one day I had an idea.... Who wants to walk thru the kitchen to get to the closet etc. after you take a shower? Not practical right?


So the idea hit me to make the original bathroom into a 1/2 bath, take down a wall, and make our bedroom into a master suite. So here we go on our adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you came for a visit. I hope you will leave a comment. I love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...