August 22, 2010

Here is a shot of our sink and vanity area. I just love the way the counter turned out. It was just a piece of wood when we started this process. I just love the edge.
Here is my new soap dispenser that I found at the thrift store a while back. I got it for 90 cents. I put soap in it today. I am so excited for this bathroom project to be done. I have been saving some items to put out to motivate me to keep on keeping on. Today was the day for the soap. lol.

Here is the latest picture of our toilet in our master bath. If you remember I was unhappy with the stain on the tank cover etc. I painted over the stain with a flat black paint and I like it alot better. My next obstacle is the pull chains. The toilet had a button for liquid and solid flush. I thought it would be funny to have a chain for #1 and #2 (literally). The problem is what do I use for the #1 and #2 symbols on the end of the chains. Any ideas? We left the chains long until we come up with the ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you came for a visit. I hope you will leave a comment. I love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...