October 3, 2010

New project

I am glad to report that our visit with Larry's family went very well. They decided to start for home around 1:00 this afternoon. His mom was pretty tired by all this. I think she had a good time though.
I had my parents over for an early dinner. I decided to draw up a new project. I still have alot left to do on the swan, but I can't really do any more til Larry gets the top finished sooooo on to the next thing. Here it is. What do you think? The plan is to put this on the floor in our new bathroom. It measures 23X27. I think that will be a nice size. I hope you are enjoying the end of the weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you came for a visit. I hope you will leave a comment. I love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...