December 5, 2010

I miss my computer

The computer is in the shop so to speak. A friend that takes care of the computers at Larry's work is looking at our computer. He is fixing it for us. Thank goodness. I won't even get into the issues with the "geek squad" Anyway......The decorations are almost done. I hope to get some pics soon. I should have my computer back tomorrow. I have missed it. I have to admitt I do think I got more done though when it was gone. hehe. I hope everyone has had a good weekend. I am off to do some work clothes for tomorrow. Good night.

4 comments:

  1. It’s always a pain when they don’t work but it sure can be nice and quiet :) Same with cell phones. Have a great week Lisa.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am lost without a computer!!! But it is true that we can get more done without them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa ~
    I loved your old header photo, but this one is gorgeous, too. Oh, summer. I'm already waiting for it. I'm just not a cold weather person and I know it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better :(
    I would get so much more done without a computer!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Lisa- I'm sorry about the computer! Nothing is more frustrating for me than when mine isn't working right. (or at all!) Even though I seem to get so much more done... haha I think I go through withdrawels when I can't at least get on mine once a day!
    Hope yours is back up and running soon!

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you came for a visit. I hope you will leave a comment. I love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...