August 20, 2010

Friday night sew in

Tonight is the night. I am planning to work on two wallhanging. They have an autumn theme. One is for me and the other is for my mom. I haven't decided if I should do all of hers or let her finish the hand work and quilting. She loves quilting but doesn't like to pick out the fabrics. I love that part. What do you think? Should I do the whole thing or give it to her to finish? If you want to join in on the sew in tonight go to http://handmadebyheidi.blogspot.com and join in. I hope I will still get something done...I can't start til about 9:00pm after I get home from working 10 hours on my feet. How long do you think the quilting will last.lol. Nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you came for a visit. I hope you will leave a comment. I love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...