August 16, 2010

Painting the Bathroom

I am happy to report that we were able to paint the bathroom tonight. We are almost done. This has truely been a LONG journey. I am so excited to that the end is in sight. Items left on the TO DO LIST: Finish the shower surround, finish the faucets, Put a sealer on the beam for the ceiling. ( I am hoping to put that on on Wed.) and seal the tile floor in the shower. Then the baseboards and decorating. Well I guess we still have a way to go. But we are getting there slowly. I am really excited about how it is turning out though. We wanted something original and I think we are going to have a truely unique master bath when we finish. I can't wait to show some pictures but I don't want to ruin the surprise. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you came for a visit. I hope you will leave a comment. I love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...