September 13, 2010

Fall Clean up




Since it has been so dry our pond is soooo low on water. Larry thought it would be a good time to get in and clean up all the lilies and remove the leaves. We have to put a net over the pond to keep out all the falling leaves from the neighbors. We have a feeling that the leaves might fall fast around here. Just not enough water lately. The frogs seemed alittle irritated at us. I am just glad Larry is willing to get in there and get that job done. I don't want that job for anything. It is so sad that our liner is showing so much. I wish we would get some rain...

1 comment:

  1. That does not look like a very fun job. You ARE lucky that Larry is willing to do it!

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you came for a visit. I hope you will leave a comment. I love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...