September 12, 2010

The Border?


I have been trying to decide what to do in the borders of the Fall rug. I was planning on using a variegated wool and just do a 2in border. I did some and didn't like it and pulled it out. ( I have to admit that unhooking is a lot easier than taking out sewing or quilting stitches. )It wouldn't be too exciting but it would be finished... right... But now I keep thinking leaves or maybe a checker board around the edge. I hate indecisive days. They are a bummer. I might just go upstairs and do a simple black border and move on to something new. I have to admit I am getting tired of this one. Not because I have worked on it too long because truthfully I haven't worked on it very much. I just hate that I can't seem to make up my mind. I do like it though for my first original( that isn't that original)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you came for a visit. I hope you will leave a comment. I love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...