September 5, 2010

My Blessings

God has truly blessed me in so many ways. Here are some of my thoughts:

  • God has forgiven my sins and still loves me.
  • My loving husband and best friend, Larry.
  • Three dogs that make me laugh often.
  • Wonderful Family
  • The joy of creating..quilts, rugs etc.
  • The joy in creating a warm, inviting home
  • A great job in tough times
  • Larry has work in tough times
  • Even the ability to breathe, move around on my own, so many things that I take for granted every day.

1 comment:

  1. Amen, Lisa!

    We all have so much to be thankful for. I agree with everything on your list and I'm thankful for the same things.

    Have a great day!
    ~Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you came for a visit. I hope you will leave a comment. I love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...