December 23, 2010

Thank Goodness for a productive day.

Well, I am sure thankful that I was able to get so much done today. I am not finished by a long shot but I am in good shape for tomorrow. I hope everyone had a good day.

I was able to get my shopping done. Gifts are all purchased. Wrapping paper purchased also.
I was able to get the grocery shopping done for Christmas dinner. Yeah, I won't have to go fight the crowds.

I even had some time to go to the thrift store. Found some cute things but I am too tired after all the baking to go upstairs and take pictures. I will have to take some in the morning. I was able to get alot of my baking done. Halleluia.

Unfortunalty, I forgot to make sure I had a clean uniform for tomorrow soooo.....I am hanging out on the computer while it is washing. fun. right? Have a good night.

4 comments:

  1. Lisa...so glad you got so much done! Must be a great feeling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa ~
    I'm glad you had such a productive day! I'm sure you are breathing a little easier.
    Merry Christmas you, hubby and all the furbabies!
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you Lisa! I am really done, just going out today for the heck of it. Although I do have a few groceries to get, but nothing major. Has been a very stress free week for me. One that I will remember for a long time. Love the feeling. Enjoy your down time :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Lisa--wonderful planning. I am last minute shopping today and have a lot of baking to do!! Wish me luck :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you came for a visit. I hope you will leave a comment. I love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...