December 20, 2010

Boy, I need to get busy!

I have to admit that I have been in a state of denial.....I keep telling myself that I have plenty of time to get all the things done for Christmas. I think I have had a reality check today....Christmas is almost here.....yikes!!!!

I still have all my baking to do, I still have my shopping to do and I have to work on Christmas eve. I think I will have a few late nights. I do well under pressure..lol

Does anyone have a recipe for glazed nuts? I have a ton of walnuts and thought that might make a nice addition to my cookie trays. I have looked on line and didn't get too many ideas.

I hope you are all having a nice week. I was able to spend the evening with Larry and my mom and dad. We celebrated my mom's birthday. It was a nice evening. Talk to you soon.

3 comments:

  1. Lisa....I'm in denial too!!
    Happy Holidays,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried to be in denial but unfortunately denial keeps smacking me in the face. Luckily today is my last day of work! Yippee...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa ~
    Too bad we can't delay Christmas! I need some time to relax. Each time I think I am almost ready, I make a list of the things I still need to do and than panic :)
    Merry Christmas!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you came for a visit. I hope you will leave a comment. I love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...