January 27, 2011

It's a Baby!

Well....We have a baby finch everyone. This will have been the second of ten eggs to have hatched. The first one didn't live.
But this one is still doing well. Sorry but it is very hard to get a good picture. I have to get up on the ladder and try to hold the camera over my head and try to get a good shot. I told it to hold still, smile and say cheese. None of which they did. I hope you can make out the little guy(Or girl) It's little eyes are not open yet. It sure can open it's little mouth though. hehe
Here is mama and the baby. I just think this is soooo cute. Hope you are staying warm and having a good evening. I am. Good night.

2 comments:

I'm glad you came for a visit. I hope you will leave a comment. I love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...