February 8, 2011

Update of the babies.

Sorry for the blurry picture. Here is my Maddee. She played pretty hard tonight before I got home and now she is tired. I got the call today from the vet while I was at work. I didn't get to talk to her too much but she said the all the blood test came back good. She doesn't appear to be diabetic and all the other organs seem to be working fine. So she isn't really sure what is going on with her. I am going to talk to her tomorrow and see what she has decided to try first.
Here is Marlee. We started to cut his hair last wed. and the clippers broke. We picked up another pair but still haven't finished his hair since the clippers really stress Maddee out. We wanted to let her rest comfortably.

Here is a shot of Carlee watching the bird tonight. She gets so focused on these birds. She doesn't seem to be interested in the parents or the parakeets. She just wants the "mean" birdie.


This is an earlier shot of the babies. I think it was from last wed.



Their little necks are gross. You can see the seed that mom and dad have been feeding them.




This is from Sunday. The nest is filling up





Their feathers are really starting to develop now. All of their eyes are open except for the youngest one. Their little tail feathers are growing too. Sunday they were about a 1/4 of an inch. Tonight about a half an inch. How cute. Getting a good picture of these little guys isn't easy let me tell you. Thank you all for your kind comments about Maddee. I appreciate them. I hope you all have a good night. Lisa
















6 comments:

  1. So glad Maddie's results were fine. Hope whatever steps they take,will be non stressful. Soo sweet. Love the pictures of your other dogs. you sure do have a full house of them :).
    The birds are soo sweet, thanks for sharing. they are growing so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little Maddee~ I'm sorry Lisa- I didn't know until I went back and read what happened. Glad she is okay now and doesn't have diabetes, but I hope it's nothing serious!
    I love the picture of Carlee looking out for the mean birdie... that is hilarious.
    And you're right~ baby birds necks are kinda gross... *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa ~
    I hope you can get some answers from the vet today, but unfortunately sometimes that is not the case. I'm just glad he's doing better!
    I enlarged the last photo of the baby birdies. They haven't gotten cute, yet!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been behind on my blogging and just was scanning through your recent posts. I'm so sorry to hear about Maddee and glad everything seems to be ok now. It's so hard when we don't know what's wrong with our little loves isn't it? The pictures of the babies, especially the one with Carlee watching over them is so precious. Love it!
    Have a great rest of the week.
    Staci

    ReplyDelete
  5. so glad the tests came back fine. the birds are squishy but cute.
    have a great night.
    cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool to see all those little birdies developing. They are so tiny. What fun :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you came for a visit. I hope you will leave a comment. I love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...