October 30, 2010

I can't believe it is Sat. night already.

It seems like the weeks are going by faster and faster. I mean it is almost november. Then it will be Dec. then I will turn 40. EEEEK! Are you really only as old as you feel? lol. By Sat. night I feel 90.

Today was nuts. We were short handed and busy. But isn't that how it usually goes? But we got thru it and Tomorrow is a day off. Yeh!

I know that I have said it before but I am going to say it again. I hope to get out bathroom done tomorrow. We have to touch up some paint and hang a beam in the ceiling. SOOOOO, cross your fingers. I am so anxious to show some pictures. But I want it to be finished first.

I hope whatever you find to do tomorrow will make you smile.

1 comment:

  1. Lisa ~
    Turning 40. Wow! You're just a baby :)
    I hope you got the bathroom done. I love pictures!
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you came for a visit. I hope you will leave a comment. I love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...