Sorry for the crappy picture. This is my first attempt at making a cloth acorn. I wish I could remember the site that I got the idea from. I thought I saved it in my favs. but when I tried to find it to refresh my memory....I couldn't find it. I thought it was such a cute idea. She made hers out of cotton where I made mine out of wool. I think it would be easier without the bulk of the wool. This picture is before I hot glued the cap on. I will be able to get the cap smoshed on better when I glue it. However, I don't think I will be making them for the napkins. I just have too many other things to get done. I thought it would be fun to make wire napkin rings....as you can see I decided that I would just use a wool strip and attach a little gourd or two. I think it will be fine.
I got out of bed cuz I wasn't sleepy and thought I would come down and work with the wool I found...Instead I spent more time looking at other sites. I think there is some kind of magnet in this computer or something. Oh well off to work on the wool. Have a good nite/day.