December 12, 2010

The tour continues

Today's tour begins on top of my cabinet in the dinning room. This is right behind the tree that I showed yesterday. Just added some pine and some cones...and a nativity.

This is our back door. I tried to take a picture of my cool yard sale finds. They are wreaths I got for a dollar a piece , just added a bow. Yeah!


This is on the wall opposite the cabinet. This is a little desk I got at the thrift store a couple years ago. This is where Larry drops all his stuff at the end of his work day. I just noticed that this picture show our very cluttered closet. Opps. I wish I had cropped that out. lol.



Oh that is nice the quilt hides the mess in this picture. lol This year I tried to use my same old Chirstmas decorations differently. I tried not to put anything in the same spot as last year. I was suprised at how much fun that turned out to be. I really didn't have that many new things this year but it all felt new since I changed things up alittle.




This is my little sewing machine beside our dinning table. I just love this quilt. This was the first quilt that I quilted on my handi- quilter. I was scared to death. I was so afraid I was going to mess it up. I just love how it turned out.





This little santa was a gift exchange gift years ago. I still love to look at it....I hope you enjoyed the tour of the dinning room. More to come..... have a good day. Lisa






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you came for a visit. I hope you will leave a comment. I love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...