September 29, 2010

Another Good Day

I am happy to report that the countdown that I am on is going GrEAt!!! I am right on schedule. I have the house cleaned(just a few last minute things) I got the groceries for our meals, Planning the meals was the hardest part.
We were able to do some finishing touches on the new bathroom. Hung up some new things on the walls, took down the old temporary shower curtain. Yeppeee!!! and thru it away! I feel so good that I was able to get so much done.
I also went to the thrift store today and found two wicker chairs for $5.00 ea. I have to paint them but they felt very sturdy. I also got a couple pieces of wool.
I hope what ever you did today it made you smile! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you came for a visit. I hope you will leave a comment. I love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...