September 26, 2010

The Countdown Begins!!

Larry and I are having visitors this Friday. His mother and two sisters are coming for a visit from Michigan. It is just a short visit, they will get here Friday evening and stay in a hotel fri and sat nights and go back home sometime on Sunday. I always use visitors for great motivation to clean alittle better than normal. So here we go....I started last night picking up my sewing area. I have alot to do. Since we are stilllllll working on the bathroom we have sheets of drywall, tools you name it, it is sitting out. Cuz we just might need it until we get finished...I just love those words. If I had a penny for everytime I have heard it since this project started. lol.

So anyway, I am going to try to be picking things up and staightening up all week so that it won't be so bad on Wed( my day off) to get the job done. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Lisa,
    Good luck with your company.
    I clicked on your follower picture on my sidebar and it took me to your Google connect page, it shows the blogs you follow but it did not list your blog. Are people finding you???
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you came for a visit. I hope you will leave a comment. I love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...