September 28, 2010

It's Raining!

I know it sounds really weird but I hope it rains for two days. We need rain so bad in my neck of the woods. I slept so peacefully listening to rain on the rooftop. I hope my pond is filling up.

I also thought of another advantage of the rain. I think it is raining hard enought to wash my car off. The restaurant that I work at is doing some construction. The blowing dust is terrible. All our cars have a new layer of dust and dirt on them everyday. I will be able to see my car's true color today.

I hope you are enjoying something today also. Have a good day.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'll partly agree with you.....I also love the sound of the rain on the roof at night. But I can live without the day-time rain. (fuzzy hair) LOL

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you came for a visit. I hope you will leave a comment. I love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...