September 29, 2010

Today there was a breakthru!

Well folks, If you have been here before, most likely you have read about the never ending bathroom project that Larry and I have been on. It seems like we have had one issue after another when it comes to this project. You may also know that my mother in law and two sister in laws are coming down this weekend. We really wanted to get the bathroom done. So monday night I came home early from work and we hoped to get so much done. What happened though was just the opposite. The plumbing that we were working on gave us nothing but problems. Larry would fix one leak only to find that we had another. So frustrating. So tonight I have to admit that I was dreading the project on my drive home.... What would tonight bring?

Halleluia!!! Things went so well... I almost have to pinch myself to believe it! We were able to get all the leak issues taken care of. We got the glass wall in the shower installed. The silicon sealer was installed. The plan for my day off tomorrow is to take down the temporary shower curtain and the rod system that we put up over our slipper tub. I have hated it since we put it up. I would never have thought that it would have been up this long. It is coming down and it is going in the trash and I am pretty sure no matter where you live in the U.S. or abroad you will probably hear the shouting where you are. lol. If all goes well tomorrow after cleaning there will be some new pics to share. Wish me luck. Good night all.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I can relate. We live in an old house (100 years old) and every little tiny job ends up being a huge expensive nightmare. Glad to hear it ended well. Enjoy your company and your new leak-free bathroom!

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you came for a visit. I hope you will leave a comment. I love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...